• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

I find it funny that folks in TN and KY hate the Texans so much. TN took their team.

I'm also amused that the Eagles are the hated team for OK and TX. Makes sense, I guess, but there are a lot of Philly fans in Dallas.

you know what there's a lot more of in Dallas? Cowboys fans

I'm more surprised that the Eagles are more hated than the Redskins. Is that historically true or more a byproduct of the Redskins sucking dick for two decades?

Also, who hates the Jets? I understand that there aren't a ton of great options in the AFC East for the Patriot fans to hate, but surely they could hate a better team than the Jets.

The Jets are the only quasi-relevant team in the AFC East outside of the Pats :noidea:

Just seems like a really weird map.

I'm more surprised that the Eagles are more hated than the Redskins. Is that historically true or more a byproduct of the Redskins sucking dick for two decades?

I suspect it has to do with them sucking dick for two decades. The Giants and Eagles get most of the ire, but considering the Giants have a couple of Super Bowls in the last few years AND Eli Manning, you'd think there would be more hate directed their way.

Most educated town in each state

759bdd20-3dc8-11e4-a36e-336fe29a4c0a_most-educated-places-map.png

na, I find them mostly old and slow but not necessarily rude. Compared to others, anyway.

having gotten to know your boards personality more, you must've really hated your time living in Harrisburg

na, I find them mostly old and slow but not necessarily rude. Compared to others, anyway.

Central and Western PA, definitely, but SE PA is basically like driving in Jersey. It's pretty miserable. Central PA the worst you'll have to deal with is getting stuck behind a tractor or a buggie.

having gotten to know your boards personality more, you must've really hated your time living in Harrisburg

Haha why? Cultural suck, certainly, but I lived in Hershey and loved it. Farm country suits me. Troegs and ABC nearby were awesome.

it helped that it was basically an extension of college, living in a house with 4 bros, and my job was a joke

Back