Page 7 of 83 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757 ... LastLast

Thread: Awesome Map Thread

Sheikh of Smoke
    Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    How is that map not all blue stars?
    Its hard to hate a perpetual loser too much....

I find it funny that folks in TN and KY hate the Texans so much. TN took their team.

cookout = blabbermouth?
    Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    How is that map not all blue stars?
    AMERICA'S TEAM!

Quote Originally Posted by EatLeadCommie View Post
    I find it funny that folks in TN and KY hate the Texans so much. TN took their team.
    AFC South foe - nobody cares about the Jags, and there's a LOT of Indy fans in TN/KY as a holdover from Peyton

I'm also amused that the Eagles are the hated team for OK and TX. Makes sense, I guess, but there are a lot of Philly fans in Dallas.

you know what there's a lot more of in Dallas? Cowboys fans

I'm more surprised that the Eagles are more hated than the Redskins. Is that historically true or more a byproduct of the Redskins sucking dick for two decades?

Also, who hates the Jets? I understand that there aren't a ton of great options in the AFC East for the Patriot fans to hate, but surely they could hate a better team than the Jets.

The Jets are the only quasi-relevant team in the AFC East outside of the Pats

Just seems like a really weird map.

I like the black hole in Wyoming.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacinBama View Post
    I'm more surprised that the Eagles are more hated than the Redskins. Is that historically true or more a byproduct of the Redskins sucking dick for two decades?
    I suspect it has to do with them sucking dick for two decades. The Giants and Eagles get most of the ire, but considering the Giants have a couple of Super Bowls in the last few years AND Eli Manning, you'd think there would be more hate directed their way.

Sheikh of Smoke
    Pretty amazing information re: the same type map that Columbus most likely used when he discovered the New World.

http://www.wired.com/2014/09/martellus-map/

I disagree with you
    na, I find them mostly old and slow but not necessarily rude. Compared to others, anyway.

I disagree with you
    having gotten to know your boards personality more, you must've really hated your time living in Harrisburg

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    na, I find them mostly old and slow but not necessarily rude. Compared to others, anyway.
    Central and Western PA, definitely, but SE PA is basically like driving in Jersey. It's pretty miserable. Central PA the worst you'll have to deal with is getting stuck behind a tractor or a buggie.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    having gotten to know your boards personality more, you must've really hated your time living in Harrisburg
    Haha why? Cultural suck, certainly, but I lived in Hershey and loved it. Farm country suits me. Troegs and ABC nearby were awesome.

I disagree with you
    cultural suck; central PA isn't even an acquired taste

it helped that it was basically an extension of college, living in a house with 4 bros, and my job was a joke