• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

vmssb1zgu5l81.jpg

that just tells me there are a lot of meth users in the US and canada

I have zero hang ups about my teeth nor do I have any anxiety in general but I do have the teeth falling out dream from time to time. Weird.

I have teeth falling out dreams. Not saying it's frequent but among dream themes, it's probably #2 most recurring for me.

I'm someone that has had the teeth falling out dream multiple times over the years, and I fucking hate it. It is probably second to being back in school and unprepared for/not attending class in frequency.

I can honestly say, I can't ever recall dreaming that my teeth had fallen out. I'm surprised to see so many of you have.

I occasionally have the teeth one, it's usually that my mouth is just full of teeth bits that I can never fully spit or scoop out.

More frequently I have the one that's it's finals week at Wake and I've forgotten to go to a class all semester and I won't graduate. May also involve me looking for registration slip or registrar's office to confirm exactly when and where the class meets so I can even try to take the exam.

Back