• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

This.

It should be the Missouri River. The Mo is longer and is dominant at the confluence even with 6 major dams impeding flow.

Never any doubt.

Isn’t the river actually trying to naturally move away from New Orleans and cut a new path to the west but the Army Corps built some walls and dykes to keep it on the current course?

Isn’t the river actually trying to naturally move away from New Orleans and cut a new path to the west but the Army Corps built some walls and dykes to keep it on the current course?

Obviously trying to spare the city from flooding.

o7vxs70zm5c91.jpg

If Swedish being the top language in Sweden was something that made you go "hmmm" I just Googled to see why. I'll save you folks a step, apparently there's been significant immigration to Sweden and these are (mostly) Syrian/Afghan refugees learning their new home's language.

I am surprised to see Spanish as the leader in Nepal and neighboring countries.

stunned that france and spain are so low

not surprised that greece fucking blows everyone away

Every Greek person in the United States says that Greece is the best and they are going back "next year" but they've been saying that for 20 years

Back