• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA3MS85MDcvb3JpZ2luYWwvbW9sbHdlaWRlX2N5Y2xlLmdpZj8xNTEwNzk5Mzk3

https://www.space.com/38806-nasa-satellites-watch-earth-breathe-video.html

"Why do we dream?" is the most Googled question in the state with Area 51? Interesting... :jfk:

Last edited:

I wonder what the red county in Vermont would look like if the most popular tourist thoroughfare in Burlington wasn't named Church St. Also, a week in June 5 years ago is a really odd data set.

I wonder what the red county in Vermont would look like if the most popular tourist thoroughfare in Burlington wasn't named Church St. Also, a week in June 5 years ago is a really odd data set.

I can't really tell from such a tiny map, but is that the county with Stowe? If so that's really surprising to be red given all the breweries up there, even if the Church references are all about a popular street.

Back