• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

cb90et6if1v51.png

that's a cool map. i like how canada's population must largely live below the 49th parallel, even though that is most of their southern border.

that's a cool map. i like how canada's population must largely live below the 49th parallel, even though that is most of their southern border.

yep...especially crazy considering it's the second largest country by area on the planet.

canada-population-line-map.png

Yeah, and it seems like most of the time the x is pretty close to where the national capital is. We're 1 of the exceptions.

Yeah, and it seems like most of the time the x is pretty close to where the national capital is. We're 1 of the exceptions.

It would have been pretty close back when DC was founded.

when I studied abroad in Spain we were on a group trip to I think Cordoba and at one point both our city guide and program director were excitedly looking up in a tree and pointing. we wondered what it was and they both shouted "Squirrel!"

no one in our group of Wake students cared, obviously, and those guys were so disappointed.

when I studied abroad in Spain we were on a group trip to I think Cordoba and at one point both our city guide and program director were excitedly looking up in a tree and pointing. we wondered what it was and they both shouted "Squirrel!"

no one in our group of Wake students cared, obviously, and those guys were so disappointed.

images

Looks like Mr. Tunnell was anticipating that the democrats would win the Senate.

amazing amount of territory covered...those Romans got around

EnHjInaXMAEpFze

Well, yeah. Obviously the roads. I mean, the roads go without saying, don't they? But apart from the sanitation, the aqueduct, and the roads--

Not sure if it 100% qualifies as a map, but I love what India is doing here.

Back