• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

states.jpg

The reddits dedunked many of these translations...too lazy to link it

Interesting list. Most of those make sense for what is going on in the state. A few oddities:
Alabama shows "Geology and Earth Science" in the list, yet the map shows "Nuclear Technologies"

Georgia with "Early Childhood Education" I thought they might have something better to do there, but...
Ohio with "Teacher Education"
Utah "Community and Public Health" No wonder they have the lowest cancer rate in the nation.

pretty amazing they could logistically manage such an empire

The mighty Roman empire bridged three continents with a vast system of roads, the fastest information highways the world had ever known. East, west, north, and south, all roads led to Rome.

The mighty Roman empire bridged three continents with a vast system of roads, the fastest information highways the world had ever known. East, west, north, and south, all roads led to Rome.

please tell me you just quoted Spaceship Earth

please tell me you just quoted Spaceship Earth

Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time. And for a brief moment, we have been among its many passengers.

lol fantastic. that line about Rome is etched into my brain. along with the smell from the burning of Rome

If I ever found a town, I'm going to resurrect the name "Bagacum" for it. Thanks for the idea, Roman map!

Back