• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

Now I'm wondering if I drink more than 100 gallons of beer per year. I'm guessing yes.

that's an average of 3 per day, right?

Yeah, 2.92 twelve-ounce beers per day. If I switched to Bud Light exclusively, cutting out wine and liquor, I'd almost certainly definitely be there. Drinking a bunch of 16 oz IPAs with a 6%+ ABV drives down my gallonage.

that's an average of 3 per day, right?

n4SFB7.gif

For a little context: There is a post going around Instagram where someone was saying that they went to a friend's house in Sweden and the family requested that the friend stay upstairs while the family ate downstairs. Apparently it is common in Sweden to not feed house guests.

we need a mercator projection where the midline is shifted north so the distortion is equal in both the southern and northern hemisphere.

looks like it may be a bit outdated as states like NC and GA have nosed past LA County

but point still stands

I think the more depressing part is that 10 million people live in LA County.

Back