• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

DcRowPwV0AA310f.jpg:large

Lots of airplanes

Not clear at all what's going on with the colonies. Some appear to automatically get the same % as the European country, some are differentiated. The map is apparently based on Wikipedia, which does not clarify either. Kinda ruins it.

YES! Oh man. As soon as someone brings up the shape of countries this weekend, right after someone mentions Italy being a boot, I'm going to bring the house down with this! Thank you.

Last edited:
One day I'll dig into what was going on with the Ottomans that made them say "Archduke Ferdinand is dead? Game on bitches, we're all in!"

One day I'll dig into what was going on with the Ottomans that made them say "Archduke Ferdinand is dead? Game on bitches, we're all in!"

There’s a good Hardcore History podcast series on WW1 that goes into this.

Scarborough Reef seems suspect in its achievement of roundness....

Yeah. I’m not buying a straight up diamond as the 6th roundest country. Seems like a long oval would score worse than a stumpy diamond. Should say most circular countries.

Man, bunch of intolerant bastards in the former Czechoslovakia.

Man, bunch of intolerant bastards in the former Czechoslovakia.

They couldn’t even get along with each other much less people of other races and religions.

Uh, sounds like the US.

In the US, white people are divided between those who get along with people of other races and religions and those who don’t.

Back