• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

Not sure which Delaware you’re driving in but that microscopic distance can still take forever

Apparently the Girl Scouts where I grew up have switched from the good bakery since I moved away. The only advantage to the ABC bakery is Lemonades.

Apparently the Girl Scouts where I grew up have switched from the good bakery since I moved away. The only advantage to the ABC bakery is Lemonades.

And non-idiotic names.

Also, ABC S’mores are good. I think they might be call fa-la-la-la-las in other parts of the country.

This is too big to post so I'll link.

Map showing "territorial ownership" of the US counties by all levels of football teams. Based on distance from stadium to county geographic center. In some areas, that gives some strange results
Like Pitt has no territory. Boston area is oddly split, as is the Baltimore-Washinton area.

California is the biggest mess, as juco crowd out yhe Pac-12 teams.

Wake gets four counties.

http://imgur.com/U8IC6mh.png

Last edited:
This is too big to post so I'll link.

Map showing "territorial ownership" of the US counties by all levels of football teams. Based on distance from stadium to county geographic center. In some areas, that gives some strange results
Like Pitt has no territory. Boston area is oddly split, as is the Baltimore-Washinton area.

California is the biggest mess, as juco crowd out yhe Pac-12 teams.

Wake gets four counties.

http://imgur.com/U8IC6mh.png

That would be a cool map if it were D1 only. Would give a good idea of each teams marketing footprint. I'm sure each school already knows theirs, but would be interesting to see.

That would be a cool map if it were D1 only. Would give a good idea of each teams marketing footprint. I'm sure each school already knows theirs, but would be interesting to see.

The new map is actually a revision from the older D-1 only map. I don't remember if the older map was just FBS or included FCS schools.

Favorite Pixar movies by state.

taswfm.jpg

Surprised that NM and AZ are Monsters Inc/University instead of Cars. Think Cars would be more popular in NASCAR country too. Bugs Life is random for LA.

Surprised that NM and AZ are Monsters Inc/University instead of Cars. Think Cars would be more popular in NASCAR country too. Bugs Life is random for LA.

What’s random is The Good Dinosaur and Wyoming.

surprised at the Brave love. If Up didn't have the intro story, it would be middle-low tier.

The colors on that map feel backwards. Like he visually linked employment status more closely than education. I feel like it should be the other way around.

iraq an all around appropriate comparison to ohio

Back