• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

it's based on GDP PPP, not straight up GDP

I'm not gonna go verify that makes it more accurate, just making the observation

got, it thanks - I obviously had not noticed that

Personally think nominal GDP would make more sense there but I didn't make the map

lol. knee jerk defends ohio without knowing what makes up the data.

lol. knee jerk defends ohio without knowing what makes up the data.

mainly I know Ohio's economy is bigger than Indiana's and presumed that Ireland's is bigger than Iraq's (because really, it is)

what you forgot, though, is that most reasonable people would prefer to live in iraq over ohio

In his People Pleaser standup, Daniel Tosh says Cleveland is the one place ISIS could fly over and ask "Who has to live in those conditions? What can we do to help them?"

Stumbled across this site yesterday where you enter a musician and it will tell you others that are similar in style:

https://www.music-map.com/

It's definitely not perfect. Kinda like how I'm confused as to why Andre 3000 and Big Boi are the furthest things away from Outkast.

how-to-find-kentucky-on-a-map-therunwayboyz-chef-hat-49646939.png

Even people in Asia who don't speak English know how stupid it is to refer to everything as "coke".

I don't understand being homeless and moving somewhere that you can freeze to death.

Back