• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

Learned today that you can make healthier easier home-made ramen by putting a little baking soda in the boiling pasta water.

Short answer is there isn't.

Longer answer is that they are now doing a "popup" ramen night at Spring House every now and again. There are articles, but I'm too drunk to bother wit it.

It's every Thursday for the next two months. We're booked for the next couple of weeks though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a matter of when, not if, Twin City Slice will close. I haven't heard a singular comment of praise.

Anyone ever done Chef's Table or Chef for a Day at Spring House?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of those specials look particularly special

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Is there a good bakery to grab a cupcake in Winston or Clemmons?

I've heard of one that's good, but I can't remember the name. Might be Christina's in Clemmons.

Or you do the right thing and make the drive to Greensboro for Maxie B's or Mocksville for Ketchie Creek.

Is there a good bakery to grab a cupcake in Winston or Clemmons?

I've heard of one that's good, but I can't remember the name. Might be Christina's in Clemmons.

Or you do the right thing and make the drive to Greensboro for Maxie B's or Mocksville for Ketchie Creek.

Does Camino Bakery downtown do cupcakes? Cake and All Things Yummy in K-Vegas is good too, according to OSDToy

Christina's is right. Same strip of businesses as full moon. Could also get a mini bundt cake from nothing bundt cakes in Winston next to carmax

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Christina's is right. Same strip of businesses as full moon. Could also get a mini bundt cake from nothing bundt cakes in Winston next to carmax

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Does Nothing Bundt Cakes only sell bundt cakes?

Does Camino Bakery downtown do cupcakes? Cake and All Things Yummy in K-Vegas is good too, according to OSDToy

Not regularly at least. Camino does more bready stuff, but they're pretty good.

I forgot about Cake and All Things Yummy. They're pretty good as well.

Christina's in Clemmons, Dewey's or Gigi's in Winston, or Ketchie Creek in Mocksville are all pretty solid.

Back