• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

Dairi-o can't expand fast enough... Much like their customers.

Dairi-o can't expand fast enough... Much like their customers.

I went to the one in Winston before. I didn't realize it was a thing that people actually got excited for. Place was kind of messy and the food was average.

I went to the one in Winston before. I didn't realize it was a thing that people actually got excited for. Place was kind of messy and the food was average.

I love the hot dogs and fries... Probably my favorite fast food.

I haven't been since I got a job outside of Winston. In no relation, I've lost some weight.

so he is working "at" and not "for" Dairi-O

the [Redacted] effect continues

I believe he is an owner, not unusual for an owner to be there on the 1st day. And the business would appear to be headed for success, so....

somebody told me that PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory, and Maggianos are all going in on Stratford. I think either in the area with the Walmart going in there or in Thruway.

I laughed.

somebody told me that PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory, and Maggianos are all going in on Stratford. I think either in the area with the Walmart going in there or in Thruway.

I laughed.

I can't see it either. It's going to have about as much retail space as Thruway, but Wal-mart and LA Fitness will take up pretty big chunks, and I can't recall seeing a cheesecake factory in a Wal-Mart outparcel. Second location of Highway 55 burgers seems more likely to me, as much as I'd like to be wrong.

All ive heard for that spot is the PF Changs and PDQ

Perhaps the Maggianos and Cheescake Factory are going into the development on Hanes Mall across from Cheddars & Firebirds??

^ I haven't heard anything going there but the hobby lobby

All ive heard for that spot is the PF Changs and PDQ

Perhaps the Maggianos and Cheescake Factory are going into the development on Hanes Mall across from Cheddars & Firebirds??

^ I haven't heard anything going there but the hobby lobby

According to one of the shops across from that construction, it is just a Hobby Lobby but that the developer is seeking 1-2 restaurants to put in there.

yeah, looking for a go to wings place. Went with East Coast Wings for the Panthers game yesterday and was underwhelmed.

Anyone had Uptown wings?

You tried NY Pizza Bar and Grill on Battleground? Their pizza is pretty good and I've heard their wings are too.

Out of curiosity, why a "wing place"? Of the four best places for wings in Buffalo - Duff's, Gabriel's Gate, Bar Bill's, and the Nine-Eleven Tavern - only Duff's is really a "wing place". All the 2nd tier (that is a compliment!) places are pizzerias.

What's the deal with the loop? Heard it was closed for good & then heard it was going to reopen.

Back