• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

East Coast is tripe compared to Waldo's.

This. We'll eat ECW sometimes on Mondays for the 59c wings, but you have to order like volcano hot to match what is usually plain hot at other places.
There's just something about that peppery sauce Waldo's uses. Plus cheesetoast.

Me and Brasky fucked some Waldo's up over Christmas. On another note, I was thinking that Winston could really use a higher end sports bar. Something like Village Draft House in Raleigh. Would absolutely crush downtown.

Me and Brasky fucked some Waldo's up over Christmas. On another note, I was thinking that Winston could really use a higher end sports bar. Something like Village Draft House in Raleigh. Would absolutely crush downtown.
i thought that the other day but with Taco Mac (never been to Village Draft House)

Need a place like 716 in Buffalo that I hit up over Xmas.

716-Buffalo-NY-sports-10.jpg

Finally tried the Honey Pot tonight. They did a 5 course tasting for NYE and it was great. Looking at their standard menu, I'll probably request it for my birthday dinner in February. My only complaint is that drinks took a while to come out each round, but it was a busy night. I recommend the Presbyterian.

Ham's is a nice addition to Thruway. Tons of tvs. Had a good bison buger

Ham's is a nice addition to Thruway. Tons of tvs. Had a good bison buger

Will definitely give it a shot. Did they fumigate the joint since the previous dump Fox & Hound? God, that place smelled horrible.

The service and food are better and the menu has been reworked. The guy who owns the HoB concert venue downtown now owns Hams. Its still a chain and nothing like the original Hams where they made everything on site fresh.

Back