• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

@tclodfelterWSJ: P.F. Chang's coming to Winston-Salem by end of 2015, according to spokeswoman for company. Location and open date TBD. More in Friday SAM

Hickory Tavern...what's the scouting report?

How's the beer selection?

Hickory Tavern...what's the scouting report?

How's the beer selection?

Been to one in Charlotte a few times, the food was always solid, fairly robust beer selection, and excellent TV setup to watch games.

Hickory Tavern - Good beer, good food.

Been to one in Charlotte a few times, the food was always solid, fairly robust beer selection, and excellent TV setup to watch games.

Sounds kinda like what Fox & Hound wanted to be

I mean if the Ham's turns out good and this one too, we'll have some decent game-day options.

Hickory Tavern - Good beer, good food.

I've been to the one here in Carrboro a few times. Good beer selection. Food is okay, nothing to write home about. And, if you're not careful, the 50+ TVs and really LOUD background music can cause a mental schiz-out effect.

I've been to the one here in Carrboro a few times. Good beer selection. Food is okay, nothing to write home about. And, if you're not careful, the 50+ TVs and really LOUD background music can cause a mental schiz-out effect.

That's why I said "good" and not "great." :D

Looks like Hanes Towne on Stratford Rd. is the P.F. Chang's destination after all, per Journal

i'll take my ATHENA over those idiots any day

Back