• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

Tin Tin is open. Has anyone tried it yet?

I've been if you have been to Hong Kong King then you have been to Tin Tin. I will admit the sushi selection is better almost edible but it's just Hong Kong with a new building and same owner.

TBD is Tuffalo is an unknown green named SuperUser or getting his #scoops from Chic.

Anyone know of a good day drinking spot in Durham? Beer garden, nice patio, etc?

Surf Club(opens at 4pm), Bull McCabe's, Geer St Garden and I'll even throw in Tobacco Rd Sports Cafe whose patio overlooks left field of the DBAP.

lol "pretty crowded in this boob fixin place."

fix those boobs!
fix those boobs!

hqdefault.jpg

that's what I thought too but apparently the Stratford Rd location has closed.

Never read this thread, so I'm sure it's been discussed, but

PDQ is awesome. Love that Crispy Turkey Sandwich and the fact they have green tea on tap. oh, and that hand washing station is pretty cool

Has been mentioned but worth repeating. My daughter got the crispy turkey sand. last week - thing was awesome. I got the grilled tenders, not as awesome but good to have a healthy option. Both my kids like it, so that makes it easier than most.

Back