• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

Don't know why I didn't think of first street, cheese fries may be just what the doctor ordered. VT feels cliche but food is always good. I used to work at the filling station, never found their food that great but that was back when I was a pescatarian. Never heard of quiet pint, thanks guys, some solid options

Only went once, but thought the food was good. Sat at the bar, so service was quick enough as well.

The food is good. But when I have been it has been too crowded and loud. Not at all a place for a "quiet" pint.

Decent beer selection. Not quite as good as First Street.

QP is def not quiet, and the service is inconsistent. I thinkt he food is pretty good - not gourmet, but a step up from garden variety bar fare. I used to be a big First St fan, but I am more likely to go to QP now.

Outdoor part of the VT in Reynolda Village?

If she is just going to be chilling then I think somewhere like Silo in Reynolda Village is a better option. More of a grazing kind of place while sitting outside and chilling than VT which is more traditional.

I always forget they have food at sixth and vine

Not a restaurant but Jugheads Growlers and Pints (on Country Club Road) set to open (finally) on Friday, May 15.

I know it isn't the most scenic of patio spots, but I would have loved it if Jugheads would have converted the area under the old gas station roof in the front to a patio instead of parking spaces. Looking forward to checking it out.

It must be my birthday!
Oh wait. That is my birthday. Double trouble!
Maybe they'll have it on tap.

Double-Trouble-Bottle-256x790.png

Back