• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

So Miami's Cafe is still delicious

This is the ropa vieja with tostones

63d4712e39ea09312be12bf8651539cb.jpg

I've got to pimp my local chinese takeout place: Kowloon. I've been ordering from them for nearly 15 years and after 200+ orders, they've never screwed up my order and never taken longer than 10 minutes. From someone who works in the industry, that's a borderline miracle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of, I went to Tequilas recently and its no longer covered in Wake stuff!

Whoa weird - was it still painted Wake colors? Don't know when the last time you went was, but about 2 years ago they redid the inside, painting it with Wake colors, but took down a lot of the stuff on the walls

Whoa weird - was it still painted Wake colors? Don't know when the last time you went was, but about 2 years ago they redid the inside, painting it with Wake colors, but took down a lot of the stuff on the walls

I don't think it was but could be mistaken.

Hope all of the Winston peeps are coming out to Skippy's this week.

They still have the picture of the 92-93 team (or one of the early 90's teams) dressed up like the Supreme Court with Odom in the middle.

Supreme Court Justice! That team would destroy any team we've had in the past 6 years.

Hope all of the Winston peeps are coming out to Skippy's this week.

I hit Skippy's on Sunday afternoon. It was outstanding...yuge crowd was there.

I say that with love, although I hated him when I was a kid -- could never get out of Kitley's shadow as doof white guy for me.

Back