• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

Yeah, that's been a long time coming ever since Robert left as manager imo. He and some other staff that left when he did are part of what made that place awesome (they used to have really cool trivia/etc) and worth the prices for their sandwiches, though they had some really good ones on the menu. Hope something else cool opens there, it's a cool spot.

Good stuff, cookout.

Yep, didn't know he took him to court, that sounds like it got even nastier that it already was.

Tons of pupusas in DC. One of the biggest Salvadorean populations in the country.

New joint in the hood of East W-S. Las Delicias Antojitos. A walk-up Hispanic food place. Street tacos, empanadas, pupusas, tortas and all the rest. Not expensive and pretty damn tasty.

1521 East 5th street...across the street from the ESR complex near MLK.

New joint in the hood of East W-S. Las Delicias Antojitos. A walk-up Hispanic food place. Street tacos, empanadas, pupusas, tortas and all the rest. Not expensive and pretty damn tasty.

Word. I'm going to have to try that.

mobile poes

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

We were actually thinking about checking that out this week. Thanks for the heads up.

Hit it up for lunch today and had a great meal, thanks for the info.

Business insider ranked Big Burger Spot 14tg and Hops 17th best burger restaurants in the nation.

Sent from my Motorola Startac using Tapatalk

Hops is worthy of the attention it receives. I always thought BBS was fine, but never a place I yearned to revisit.

Hops is worthy of the attention it receives. I always thought BBS was fine, but never a place I yearned to revisit.

Gonna agree with this assessment. BBS doesn't even have beer.

Still love Emma Key's the best.

I believe BBS is run by recovering addicts, hence no booze.

For real tho you guys need to try Melt.

Back