• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

Tacos. I had heard street food isn't as good.

I had street food from the truck. It was good but tacos wins

I had street food from the truck. It was good but tacos wins

Hard to beat the taco joint. Street food is delicious but if you don't order right the portions are smaller and you don't feel like you got your $ worth.

Ate at Waldo's today, they said Cin Cin should be open soon and will indeed serve Waldo's wings there.

I went to Melt the other night for dinner and it was fine, but I wasn't impressed. Agree with what someone posted about the fries being over-salted. I enjoyed my meal but won't go out of my way to return. (Definitely wouldn't go from Winston, and likely wouldn't go from my Greensboro office, since it's still about 20 minutes away.)

I went to Melt the other night for dinner and it was fine, but I wasn't impressed. Agree with what someone posted about the fries being over-salted. I enjoyed my meal but won't go out of my way to return. (Definitely wouldn't go from Winston, and likely wouldn't go from my Greensboro office, since it's still about 20 minutes away.)

That was me. We're 100% on the same page with this one.

Ate at Waldo's today, they said Cin Cin should be open soon and will indeed serve Waldo's wings there.

I'm hearing the same rumblings. Lets hope they don't try to get fancy and mix up the original recipe.

fuck-yeah-meme

Is this still a thing? Didn't make it over then, can't find anything recent on it

No it's not. He had been doing it at Single Brothers on Wednesday nights and other various places throughout the week but he's up in NYC for a month now. Some talk and offers of making Burger Supreme a brick and mortar restaurant of its own soon. We shall see. Mark makes a really good burger.

Southern Mediterranean Grill in Clemmons has closed it will be replaced with Breakfast time family house (same owners from breakfast time Peters Creek).

Back