• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

giphy.gif

yeah forreal. DV7 and I were there at the same time but NOT together. BOOM.

I was on a date with aWar.

GIRL POWER. DV7 was with his mom like a little bitch.

(Felt like I had to say that to emasculate him but she's cool)

Fries were good, burger was good, really wanna go back for a milkshake and some small plates. There were lots of things on the menu I wanted but felt like I had to go burger for the first visit.

Can't wait to check out Cin Cin. Are their prices comparable to Waldo's and Mama Zoe's? Same ownership I think.

Also went. Got the burger with goat cheese, bacon, and a pepper jelly. I thought the burger itself was a little under-seasoned, but still tasty enough. The fries were awesome.

I also went today around noon I like to go simple my first time at a burger bar so I created a classic burger lettuce , red onion, cheese and tomato it was good other than the bun overly toasted. Fries = Awesome, Onion Rings = Spectacular, Pretzels were half croissant half Pretzel = Delicious, Stay away from the gold digger mac and cheese spiral noodles in cheese soup. Wings are 1$ per wing.

Can't wait to check out Cin Cin. Are their prices comparable to Waldo's and Mama Zoe's? Same ownership I think.

Burgers were $9-13. Small plates were like 7 or 8. The 10 hot wings were $10 with the usual cheesebread. There were some entrees that were like $15

Went to Crafted (Taco) Winston-Salem the food was perfect but we will see if the can keep consistency. I felt like the Greensboro location is not as good the last few times I've been.

Went to Crafted (Taco) Winston-Salem the food was perfect but we will see if the can keep consistency. I felt like the Greensboro location is not as good the last few times I've been.
I went there on Saturday, it was very good. I got the Box Truck, which was too much food. My favorite was the fish taco with the corn salsa.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Crafted hint - you can get 2 different tacos, you just pay the price of the more expensive one.

I went to Cin Cin on Saurday after the football game. Waited about 50 minutes, but had no problem getting drinks at the bar. Burgers and shakes were good and service was good despite the crowd. Plenty of TVs to watch games.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I went to Cin Cin on Saurday after the football game. Waited about 50 minutes, but had no problem getting drinks at the bar. Burgers and shakes were good and service was good despite the crowd. Plenty of TVs to watch games.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I attempted to go a couple Saturday's ago around 6:00 PM. No parking and there was a line outside. I opted to hop over to Quiet Pint because they were dead and I had the kids in tow. Service was terrible and food was just OK. Terrible decision on my part in hindsight.

That's sad because QP has always been great for me.

I attempted to go a couple Saturday's ago around 6:00 PM. No parking and there was a line outside. I opted to hop over to Quiet Pint because they were dead and I had the kids in tow. Service was terrible and food was just OK. Terrible decision on my part in hindsight.
Agreed on parking. We got the last spot but the other two couples with us had to park at the elementary school.

Hate that about Quiet Pint. I went about a month ago for lunch and had great service and good food.

Went to Crafted last Friday at 5 pm. Very crowded, but the staff managed everything pretty well. The tacos were great, but be forewarned...very filling. Beer selection was solid.

They really did a nice job with the building...looks great.

I may need to go over for lunch today.

I was there for breakfast and had one of the skillets - scrambled eggs, chorizo, green onion, chili-avacado crema over grits.

All of the sandwiches/lunch options & daily specials sounded great and have only heard good things from others.

That's sad because QP has always been great for me.

I will give it another go at some point, but was disappointed to say the least because I know Dave and it was not a good first impression.

Back