• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

I was there for breakfast and had one of the skillets - scrambled eggs, chorizo, green onion, chili-avacado crema over grits.

All of the sandwiches/lunch options & daily specials sounded great and have only heard good things from others.

I've been fairly often (I work within walking distance). But just thinking of it makes me crave their grits and a chicken little. I did wimp out and go to Jack's Corner instead because I got ready for lunch right at noon and didn't want to brave the crowd.

What are some good options for lunch and drinks on Saturday before the game? We are staying at the Kimpton Cardinal so I guess the closer the better.

I attempted to go a couple Saturday's ago around 6:00 PM. No parking and there was a line outside. I opted to hop over to Quiet Pint because they were dead and I had the kids in tow. Service was terrible and food was just OK. Terrible decision on my part in hindsight.

Service has been inconsistent in my experience. At times quite bad.

What are some good options for lunch and drinks on Saturday before the game? We are staying at the Kimpton Cardinal so I guess the closer the better.

Lots of options downtown now. It kind of depends what you want and if you want tvs as well.

Is Scrambled only in GSO? Either that, or they have awful SEO for their restaurant in W-S.

I'm only aware of the Spring Garden location.

There's only one Scrambled - it's owned by the same couple that used to operate Josephine's in the same location. They also own Lindley Park Filling Station (or at least they used to, not positive they still do).

There's only one Scrambled - it's owned by the same couple that used to operate Josephine's in the same location. They also own Lindley Park Filling Station (or at least they used to, not positive they still do).

The credit card account is still under Josephine's. :)

Lots of options downtown now. It kind of depends what you want and if you want tvs as well.

Lunch for 7, including 4 girls in their 30s who are probably going to want to drink white wine. TVs would be great. Would Graze work? Looks like I could make a reservation on Open Table.

Lunch for 7, including 4 girls in their 30s who are probably going to want to drink white wine. TVs would be great. Would Graze work? Looks like I could make a reservation on Open Table.

upstairs at Jeffrey Adams may be a decent option too

Camel city bbq also a fun option...stick with the brisket

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Service has been inconsistent in my experience. At times quite bad.

I've only been once and I agree, which is weird for a new restaurant. Normally you'll see a new restaurant double up their FOH staff for the first few weeks to make a good impression, but I guess Cin Cin is going a different route. It seemed like they had as many hosts as servers when I went for lunch last week. I'm going tonight and if I get the same service, I doubt I'll go back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just did Camel City for lunch. Brisket, collards and beans. Also known as the american dream.

Have they improved? We went when fairly early in their opening and I wasn't impressed. Brisket was overcooked. Cool place, though.

Have they improved? We went when fairly early in their opening and I wasn't impressed. Brisket was overcooked. Cool place, though.

The first time I went, I was really disappointed with the brisket. But a friend told me about the wings and I have been there several times to get wings and haven't been disappointed.

Still not the best bbq or brisket in town but there are options that are pretty good to go with a great environment...as mentioned, smoked wings ...and brisket melt.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back