• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

Yeah, it had better be a bomb ass pizza to only offer those two options. They're likely trying to keep food and labor costs hella low so if it's more expensive than a slice at Burke Street they're ripping people off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bro went by there today and walked out. He said they are charging $2.25 for a slice and it is smaller than a typical fast food chain napkin. $0.50 for a side of ranch. $2.00 for soda.

My bro went by there today and walked out. He said they are charging $2.25 for a slice and it is smaller than a typical fast food chain napkin. $0.50 for a side of ranch. $2.00 for soda.

Holy shit. They won't last a week.

Looks like red hot and blue has closed. Haven't seen that reported but maybe I missed it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
It was always crowded before basketball games, but that was about it. The wings were usually pretty good until a few weeks ago; theybtasted like soggy deep fried wings from dominoes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Going to try out Crafted in a little while before "Yes, Virginia" at TCS. Looking at their menu, I can't decide if I want the Baja w/ battered fish or the Fixie tacos.

Both of those Crafted options are good. I was surprised how good the fish tacos were.

I'm planning to make a stop at Hop's tomorrow for lunch - any advice on which location is likely to have the shorter line and less parking hassles? I've only been to the original.

I had lunch at spring garden location today. It wasn't bad at noon

Yep, mix and match defs the way to go at crafted.

Yep, that's what I did. Really enjoyed the food, service, and beer selection, but had anyone else noticed the abundance of redheads that serve there? My wife and I counted three naturals and one dye-job. It was a little weird. She got a gift card from a work buddy, so we'll definitely be back soon.

Went to Crafted tonight and it was delicious. Duck fat collards, stuffed avocado, and the tacos were all good.

And in a weird ironic twist, I had a conversation at the bar with local news celebrity Lanie Pope where she thought she recognized me as an announcer of European football or something. Should have told her "sorry you're the famous one"

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I don't get the hype about Crafted. It was fine but the tacos are something a high person invents and everything we had was bland. The taquitos were very good but $7.00 for two taquitos is pretty steep.

Ate at Bernardins at Zevely House the other night. Had not been in a number of years. Was very impressed by the quality of the food and the options on the menu. I had the camel which was excellent. Another person in our party had emu which was, in my opinion, even better than my camel. The duck was great and so were all the fish dishes. Overall, a great experience. If anyone has not been I highly recommend checking it out.

I don't get the hype about Crafted. It was fine but the tacos are something a high person invents and everything we had was bland. The taquitos were very good but $7.00 for two taquitos is pretty steep.

I just...

I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience.

Back