• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

Business school profs will be assigning case studies on local micro-breweries for years to come. From a purely academic side, it seems to be a classic example of the free market at work. Said from the viewpoint of someone who is not an academic or a MBA, but once considered majoring in economics.

Finally Winston-Salem is getting a 2nd Chipotle. Based on how the Hanes Mall location was always filled to the gills with Wake students and entire athletics teams, the location on University Parkway is likely to be hugely successful and should eliminate the line stretching out the back door I often encountered at location #1.

Finally Winston-Salem is getting a 2nd Chipotle. Based on how the Hanes Mall location was always filled to the gills with Wake students and entire athletics teams, the location on University Parkway is likely to be hugely successful and should eliminate the line stretching out the back door I often encountered at location #1.

Welcome to the big leagues. High Point’s had two for years.

Chipotle stock has been amazeballs, I wasn't sure they were going to recover from all the salmonella.

Nazareth Bread Company on Spring Garden in Greensboro still doing STRONG work. I could eat there three times a week (and then die of fat after a year).

If you can't get two FULL meals out of their $10ish platters, then you eat too much.

Get a butter burger, side of cheese curds and a concrete to ensure you're getting the proper amount of dairy

Back