• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

On another note, I wish someone would open a brewery in the old Bib's spot on W 5th.

Agree completely with this, there's event space adjacent to it as well right? I'm not sure about Footnote/Foothills, but I know legion and some other breweries around Charlotte open them up to just run-of-the-mill corporate off-sites to get some revenue during off-hours.

There also is a clear need for a brewery in Old Salem in my mind. The fact that there isn't a brewery at or close to the original location, with some sort of old-school theme feels like a complete miss. I've heard rumblings that this might be fixed in the nearish future though?

Headed to Winston with my family in December. It’s a middle ground meeting spot and we won’t be together for Christmas. Tempting to figure out where to eat. So far I know we are doing Village Tavern.

Any other recommendations? We will have a 3 year old, a 4.5 month old, and a 2 month old.

Headed to Winston with my family in December. It’s a middle ground meeting spot and we won’t be together for Christmas. Tempting to figure out where to eat. So far I know we are doing Village Tavern.

Any other recommendations? We will have a 3 year old, a 4.5 month old, and a 2 month old.

K&W
McDonald's
Chuck E. Cheese

Please don't ruin peoples' meals with that shitshow.

K&W
McDonald's
Chuck E. Cheese

Please don't ruin peoples' meals with that shitshow.

Yeah. We will be going very early to avoid that very issue. My wife and I have both spent a significant amount of time with a crushing child in the truck while the other had everything put into to go boxes and took care of the check.

We will probably do a lot of to go food on this trip for that reason.

A.T. Perry will be at Fiddlin' tonight from 6-8:30pm.

I dislike both $15 cocktails and "small bites." I wish them luck, but it's a hard pass here. The website isn't live yet with anything but the hours, which I think is ambitious to try opening 7 days a week in these times. I just hope they have a plan.

Last edited:
I dislike both $15 cocktails and "small bites." I wish them luck, but it's a hard pass here. The website isn't live yet with anything but the hours, which I think is ambitious to try opening 7 days a week in these times. I just hope they have a plan.
Lol

Ok I'll give it a shot
8bd9722cbe3d3034ba77c45f12409472.jpg

Camel city has a cool atmosphere and old school video games at every table but unfortunately the barbecue and brisket was terrible.

Camel city has a cool atmosphere and old school video games at every table but unfortunately the barbecue and brisket was terrible.

I haven't been there in awhile but their smoked wings used to be the best thing on the menu.

I haven't been there in awhile but their smoked wings used to be the best thing on the menu.

I've only been a handful of times, but was disappointed by the brisket, ribs, and pulled pork. The wings were money, but since I have a smoker cabinet and Costco membership, I don't need them anymore. If I'm going out for 'cue, I'm going to RealQ.

Guys what's a pretty nice restaurant in Greensboro for lunch? I need to celebrate something and need a place that's got a nice pretty upscale atmosphere and good food - again for lunch on a Friday.

Guys what's a pretty nice restaurant in Greensboro for lunch? I need to celebrate something and need a place that's got a nice pretty upscale atmosphere and good food - again for lunch on a Friday.

Lucky 32
Print Works Bistro
Green Valley Grille

Back