• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

Legit source on the ownership, not 100 percent sure they're gonna do wings tho, given they created another concept with Cin Cins. Will post if I hear. Like you, I'd like them to essentially bring Waldo's downtown.

Oh man, Waldo's downtown would rule. They NEED a Greensboro location. It would dominate.

Wow, a Waldo's about 50 feet from my office on one hand would be awesome, on the other it could cause some health concerns.

I felt the same when Cin Cin opened right down the hill, but I've exercised remarkable restraint.

How’s BJ’s Brewhouse? Better than Carolina Ale House?

The boy wants to go to the mall with his friends for his birthday, so we’re looking for somewhere to eat while he’s doing whatever.

How’s BJ’s Brewhouse? Better than Carolina Ale House?

The boy wants to go to the mall with his friends for his birthday, so we’re looking for somewhere to eat while he’s doing whatever.

Not been to this one, but I was pleasantly surprised with the one in scenic Downey, CA.

I have never been a fan of BJ s house brewed beer, but they carry a million other beers so there is always something decent on tap. Food is above average but not stellar. It is one of those places that has a giant menu.

I like BJ's but not the restaurant. Food is mediocre at best. The beer selection is their only saving grace.

Any news on Time to Eat in Clemmons. They are closed with a sign that reads closed for remodelling which usally means a name change and new concept.

Looking for out of the box suggestions for Valentine's Day dinner in W-S. Not because I waited too long to make a reservation at the more tried and true locations... Ok that's exactly why. Ideas?

Any news on Time to Eat in Clemmons. They are closed with a sign that reads closed for remodelling which usally means a name change and new concept.

They have kind of struggled since arrival of Dairi-O. Used to be more of a burgers/sandwiches short order place as opposed to a full menu of entrees. But they're good folks and I hope they figure it out. Would miss them.

They have kind of struggled since arrival of Dairi-O. Used to be more of a burgers/sandwiches short order place as opposed to a full menu of entrees. But they're good folks and I hope they figure it out. Would miss them.

Saw a For Lease sign in front while passing by on the way home yesterday. RIP Time to Eat!

Back