• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

Just had a chicken (w/ honey + Texas Pete) biscuit from Krankies and I can confirm that it's still outstanding.

Just got back from Winston. Had the Porch, Village Tavern, Camel City BBQ, Cugino Forno and May Way Dumplings. Hit up Incendiary and Fiddlin' Fish as well. What must have spot did I miss?

Just got back from Winston. Had the Porch, Village Tavern, Camel City BBQ, Cugino Forno and May Way Dumplings. Hit up Incendiary and Fiddlin' Fish as well. What must have spot did I miss?

Simos, Pollyrosa's, Vincenzos, Pizza Garden, Bells Bros., Colson's, Trophy Room .Are you SURE you were in W-S?

Had my first burger from Papa Lee's (formerly Zesto) on New Walkertown yesterday. I have to say, for four bucks and change, their double cheeseburger is freaking amazing. I'll have to try the sides next time, but burger-wise, I think it's better than Zesto.

Check out Ben Boys in friendly shopping center. Soul comfort food done right

Fuckin' Marozzi's pizza in high point closed. They kicked so much ass with the 30" pizzas. FUCK

Friend had to turn the pizzas diagonally to get them through his front door.

Mario's is across the street. Not as good, but an ok replacement.

While not necessarily that good, per se, Brothers Pizza on 4th street is really, really convenient.

I done ate thar twice in last too weaks sooper drunk and its have saved me from turrible hungovers.

Although I'm still sweating out all the grease.

Wise Man has better beer than Fish or Incendiary but I like the vibes better at the two places you visited.

Wise Man has better beer than Fish or Incendiary but I like the vibes better at the two places you visited.

I hate that we missed it then. We walked all the way down Main Street from The Cardinal to MLK and it didn't look like there was an easy way to get in from there - so we went to Fiddlin' Fish instead.

We also wanted to go to Hoots Beer, but they were one of the places that is closed on Monday and Tuesday downtown.

Fuckin' Marozzi's pizza in high point closed. They kicked so much ass with the 30" pizzas. FUCK

Where you been? I mourned the closer of Marozzi's a few years ago. That place was the bomb. Best pizza around here now is Pollo Pizza Pasta on 68 up by the 40 interchange.

The place that took over Marozzi's space has decent poke and asian bowls. Not Marozzi, but it will do.

tvcigar

Finnegans and First Street are the two closings that have hit me the hardest the last couple of years in WS

Back