• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team We Lose to in Play-in Game Wins ACC Baseball Tourney

Welcome to Ron Wellman's Wake Forest. I hope all of you alums understand how much you are being swindled.

I suppose we can at least point to Lanny representing Wake at the NCAA's in the booth. Way to represent Lanny.

There is no excuse for Wake to miss the NCAA tourney in golf more than one out of ten years. Our home course is on campus...it's gone through a restoration by Crenshaw and Coore and will break top 100. Add that to one of the best on campus facility in all of golf. And did I mention a 60 year history.

I just can't figure this one out. If they're going to start televising this thing every year we better get our ass on it soon.

Football bowl game...no Wake
NCAA basketball tourney...no Wake
NCAA baseball tourney...no Wake

I'm watching the NCAA golf tourney on the Golf Channel...our effing flagship sport...no Wake

AD Ron Wellman(hopefully soon)...no Wake

22890 - Making a regional in golf is likely the easiest sport in the NCAA's to make "the tournament"

I don't understand why there's not more people pissed about the golf program.

Back