• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Belmont is Saturday

I like Somali lemonade in the Just A Game

RJ's Pick 4 sneaks through to Race 9 by a nostril. Great finish.

My Pick 4 is dead....

I hope you guys bet the Palace Malic/Go0ldenscents exacta ($29.80) I posted as we collected on the WP on Goldenscents ($5.80 place).

I also hope you bet Coffee Clique ($11.60/6.50).

Yawn. Another horse is over hyped for the Triple Crown and shits the bed in the Belmont.

What makes it so hard to win the triple crown? Obviously its a very difficult feat , but I'm just curios what makes it so hard.

Lol good job good effort, chromie

What makes it so hard to win the triple crown? Obviously its a very difficult feat , but I'm just curios what makes it so hard.

The Belmont is just a really different race I think.

Were the Belmont first, you would probably see it happen more.

the time between races. horses get tired. if all horses had to enter all 3 races, more would be won, or if the races were run once a month, more would be won, but it's hard for a dead tired slightly superior horse to beat a fresh slightly inferior horse.

A lot of the horses in the Belmont weren't in the previous 2 races, and Belmont is the longest.

lol, CC's owner is GOING IN!

Back