• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Belmont is Saturday

At 3/8 pole when Chrome pulled 4 wide and looked like he had a bead on Tonalist, if I could have I would have doubled my $20 Chrome/Tonalist exacta box.

Wasn't the Preakness like a month ago? Homie sounded like a bitch. If horses are still under duress a month out, maybe we should reconsider the whole thing.

Wasn't the Preakness like a month ago? Homie sounded like a bitch. If horses are still under duress a month out, maybe we should reconsider the whole thing.

Seriously. A lot of times I run 2 days IN A ROW. You don't see me still all tired a month later. Why horses such pussies?

What did horses do in like the Jesus times when they just lived out in the wild? It's not like they could run away from a lion one day, then the next day be all like, "okay lions, you need to give me like 6 months before I can run away from you again." I'll bet lions ate the SHIT out of some horses. How did the species even survive??

What did horses do in like the Jesus times when they just lived out in the wild? It's not like they could run away from a lion one day, then the next day be all like, "okay lions, you need to give me like 6 months before I can run away from you again." I'll bet lions ate the SHIT out of some horses. How did the species even survive??

Shit was different back then. They weren't all juiced up on steroids and crack.

Naw horses were total bauces back in Jesus times. It's the #millennialbullshit that causes this nonsense. At least Chromie got a SUPER participation ribbon.

It's like how pitchers today have strict pitch counts and can only throw 4 innings before needing Tommy John surgery. Back in the day, when men were men, Old Hoss Radbourn pitched 400 innings a year, worked a full time day job driving railroad spikes during the season, and the only thing he ever rubbed on his arm was a mixture of tobacco spit and gravel. Even horses today are emo. I'll bet this pisses off EatLeadCommie SO much.

Seriously. A lot of times I run 2 days IN A ROW. You don't see me still all tired a month later. Why horses such pussies?

I recently learned horses lose 60+ pounds every race. That is insane.

I feel bad for California Chrome you guys. His bosses will make millions of dollars while he has to eat all the delicious oats he wants and bang as many mares as they can put in front of him.

I feel bad for California Chrome you guys. His bosses will make millions of dollars while he has to eat all the delicious oats he wants and bang as many mares as they can put in front of him.

He could probably qualify for some academic credits at UNC too.

I recently learned horses lose 60+ pounds every race. That is insane.

So how the fuck is Robin Hood's horse running around all over the goddamn shire every day going back and forth from Nottingham to the forest or castle or the place where they do the archery and carrying around Friar Tucks' fat ass and he's not even complaining about being tired or needing more rest or grass to eat or whatever?

Also, that owner dude when he was all pissed and hollering looked exactly like Wilford Brimley yelling at you about type 2 adult onset diabeetus.

Back