• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Memorial

Between the birth of his own baby and the stress connected with the birth of Paul's baby, I wonder if Webb will be truly competitive for awhile.

phil_nypost.jpg

Last edited:
bubba watson uh oh. will he be penalized for that by the officials watching at home on tv?

his ball was right at the fringe of the green. he took out a wood to just try to bump it on. as he addressed the ball it looked like the club just nicked his ball and his ball moved just a tiny bit.

Bubba is a whiney bitch..but he has amazing hand eye coordination and bad taste in women

nicklaus is such an arrogant asshole i tuned out what he was saying for most of the broadcast but i think he did mention something about that

Jack = AA? Wow? Won't even ask what you think of Tiger or Phil. Assume you do like Arnie, right?.....;)

Anyone else catch the comparison between Jack and Bubba's swing positions during the Memorial? Really interesting how many similarities there are.

Anyone else catch the comparison between Jack and Bubba's swing positions during the Memorial? Really interesting how many similarities there are.

Did but the best part was Nicklaus's reaction. He wanted no part of it.

Nicklaus is senile. He swung out of his shoes every bit as much as Bubba and his swing was almost as upright...

Looks like rain in Pinehurst. If it's soft Rory could go nuts. If it's firm and fast he'll struggle to make the cut.

The difference is Nicklaus kept his lead heel on the deck. He was trying to make that point on air. But his foot rotated all around that heel as the video proves.

I think Luke Donald with his short game can make things happen. He doesn't have to worry about the driver. Stricker and Zach with the wedges can compete. But I think the man to beat is Bubba. He has the imagination to create shots and if he putts well he gets the first two legs.

I think Luke Donald with his short game can make things happen. He doesn't have to worry about the driver. Stricker and Zach with the wedges can compete. But I think the man to beat is Bubba. He has the imagination to create shots and if he putts well he gets the first two legs.

Most likely a big name will have the Sunday lead and meltdown then some 30-50 ranked player will back into it.

Most likely a big name will have the Sunday lead and meltdown then some 30-50 ranked player will back into it.

I still haven't gotten over seeing Michael Campbell zap the energy right out of the '05 Open.

My pick is Jordan Spieth. His silly short game should thrive in what ultimately will be a chipping and putting contest because everyone is going to miss a ton of greens.

I expect big things from McIlroy. He seems like he's about to go HAM now that he can focus 100% on golf again. I'll be shocked if he doesn't contend.

The difference is Nicklaus kept his lead heel on the deck. He was trying to make that point on air. But his foot rotated all around that heel as the video proves.

Looks like Jack's left heel comes well off the ground in all those shots in the video?

Back