• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Finals Poll

Who will win the NBA Titlw & How many games will it take?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 'sours' will do well. :)

BTW, the format for the finals is 2-2-1-1-1, so game 6 is in Miami.

I'm surprised how big the majority is. I thought it might be 2/1 or 60/40. I never thought it would be 9/1.

That 7 game series with Dallas comes back to haunt the old legs in the Spurs.

Heat in 6, but go Spurs.

I think Miami is the oldest team in the league. The Spurs have a lot more young legs on the roster.

Lebron is 29. DWade is 32. Bosh is 30.

Duncan is 38. Parker is 32. Ginobili is 36.

Sure, throw your role guys in there. Haslem, Battier, and Ray Allen make them older by a cunt hair. The youngest of the Spurs' big 3 is younger than the oldest of the Heat's big 3 by a couple months. I'm not buying that the Heat are the older team. They have savvy vets playing roles. The Spurs have the old men playing a lot of minutes.

I want the Spurs to win and thankfully they have home court this year, but the Heat get to blow through a bunch of pussies in the East to get warmed up, and the Spurs had to play real teams. The West eats itself.

That 7 game series with Dallas comes back to haunt the old legs in the Spurs.

Heat in 6, but go Spurs.

Sleepwalking through 5 games against the Blazers cancels out the long Dallas series. Rest this week plus first two at home big advantage to Spur legs.

San Antonio Spurs: Basketball for grown-ups.

I got a chuckle the other day when I looked at Cory Joseph's bio and saw that he was 7 years old when their first title in '99. ESPN has pretty obviously come out behind the Heat and with all the hype, a lot of people will be doing that. They're forgetting just how close the Spurs came to winning the title twice last year. The Heat definitely wanted OKC in the Finals.

Back