• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston/Bar Harbor Vacation

The Biryani at Moby Dicks! Near the Symphony! It's my jam. Semi-close (a mile) from the park. Put the white sauce on. Oh yeahhhhh.

speaking of white sauce (shut up), chicken and rice guys will probably be around that area at some point

best food truck in boston

speaking of white sauce (shut up), chicken and rice guys will probably be around that area at some point

best food truck in boston

Uhh, their trucks and restaurants have been shut down numerous times for health violations. Avoid.

wait really? I remember the one time a couple of years ago, didn't know of others

huh, good to know

wait really? I remember the one time a couple of years ago, didn't know of others

huh, good to know

Not sure about this year, but I feel like every year one of their locations end up closed. Downtown crossing was 2017...it was shut for E Coli for over a week I think.

Also the best sandwiches on Boylston are at Parish Cafe. I will accept no other answers.

I love CnR Guys but I have to say last time I went I had some unpleasantness the day after and I have, what they used to call in ye olden days, an "iron stomach".

Wish I could be helpful for you Biff but now that I'm a certified OWG, I mostly cross the river for concerts and sporting events so I'm out of the loop for restaurants and bars in Boston.

If you like Au Bon Pain for its Frenchiness, you'll love Pret a Manger.

Yelling “Good Luck !” To people on Duck Boat tours is an unexpected hoot.

Back