• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You Laugh, You Lose FTMFW - Version 2.0 - Bigger, Longer, Uncut

WHY ARE YOU BREAKING MY KAYAK?!!?!
Maybe because you just pepper sprayed me in the face a-hole.

(In all seriousness, if she had just left the area instead of standing there recording the bear and then pepper spraying, the kayak would have likely been untouched)

Guessing she'd been carrying food in the kayak at some point, and the bear smelled it. In either case, I'm #TeamBear on this one - that was great.

Wow, that was hard to listen to.

But laughed at the bolded above.

12144712_1029228973765980_7600645418936923330_n.jpg

Saban is 63. That story is from 2008 when Alabama beat UGA 41-30 after being up 31-0 at the half.

WHY ARE YOU BREAKING MY KAYAK?!!?!
Maybe because you just pepper sprayed me in the face a-hole.

(In all seriousness, if she had just left the area instead of standing there recording the bear and then pepper spraying, the kayak would have likely been untouched)

Guessing she'd been carrying food in the kayak at some point, and the bear smelled it. In either case, I'm #TeamBear on this one - that was great.

Wow, that was hard to listen to.

But laughed at the bolded above.

Next time my wife asks me what beer I'm on, I think I'll just kiss her and thank her for being her. Fuckin' A do I feel sorry for anyone having to listen to that shit.

Anyone else seen this yet? Worth the whole nine minutes. NSFW language. What a fucking douchebag. That employee showed a hell of a lot of restraint.

Anyone else seen this yet? Worth the whole nine minutes. NSFW language. What a fucking douchebag. That employee showed a hell of a lot of restraint.

Lame. Someone should have put that kid to bed around the 2 minute mark

A judge in Connecticut is going to have a lot of fun with this guy.

Based on his priors, I'd say give him a 30-day lockup in county jail. And the guards should get him drunk before they release him out to meet his fellow inmates.

Back