• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You Laugh, You Lose FTMFW - Version 2.0 - Bigger, Longer, Uncut

tumblr_nx7xgpkF651ue9j4wo1_400.gif

That's pretty fucking metal.

I know it is fake, but the premise is really dumb as well. You could sell those games and pocket the money, and the kid still wouldn't be able to play them any more. Much more practical.

I know it is fake, but the premise is really dumb as well. You could sell those games and pocket the money, and the kid still wouldn't be able to play them any more. Much more practical.

Doesn't get the same point across!!!!!

Also, now all the shit is installed anyway so you don't even need the disk

Meet Phuc Dat Bich - The Aussie Man Who Is "Irritated" At Facebook Ban

A 23-year-old from Melbourne had to upload a picture of his passport and vented his frustration on Facebook after they banned his account three times on the grounds his name was "false and misleading."

We can perhaps understand why...

20151120_cphuc_1.jpg

"I find it highly irritating the fact that nobody seems to believe me when I say that my full legal name is how you see it," the post reads.

"I’ve been accused of using a false and misleading name of which I find very offensive. Is it because I’m Asian? Is it?"

"Having my Facebook shut down multiple times and forced to change my name to my 'real' name, so just to put it out there. My name."
The name, which is pronounced 'Phoop Dook Bic', is reportedly a common in Vietnam, despite the spectacular response it has received in Australia.

Back