• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You Laugh, You Lose FTMFW - Version 2.0 - Bigger, Longer, Uncut

qpZQzue.jpg

I'm in TITS TITS TITS TITS tears.

God, I can't imagine how terrible it must be to have an uncontrollable affliction like that which is completely hilarious to all the immature fucks out there like us but horrible and embarassing to you...

Well the guy seems to cope with it well. He appears to be having youtube success. It also helps show the world what it's actually like dealing with it, even if we do laugh.

the google eyes are awesome.

a buddy of mine had a kid his one of his college classes. had to feel bad for the guy when he is taking a test and spits out "hard as sh!t" and as a lovely young lady walks down the aisle next to him and he says "aaaaaa nice legs." must have been tough (and a little embarrassing for her as well."

a buddy of mine had a kid his one of his college classes. had to feel bad for the guy when he is taking a test and spits out "hard as sh!t" and as a lovely young lady walks down the aisle next to him and he says "aaaaaa nice legs." must have been tough (and a little embarrassing for her as well."

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Back