• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You Laugh, You Lose FTMFW - Version 2.0 - Bigger, Longer, Uncut

How about turning off the fucking faucet...

rqdizmR.jpg

lol...the YLYL part could be found in the comments.

Just wanted to see what people said, and the first comment is this:

Well I understand that but...there's a small denomination of Christians that interpret the bible as saying, "mankind will absolutely destroy Earth". But they don't say anything about stopping them from doing so. According to their theological doctrines we are to patiently stand by and watch the world die. The weakest thing I ever heard of. They go on to believe that they will inherent a new Earth, guess who they believe won't inherit the Earth. That's right, YOU. Think about that while they act so polite to your face, all the while they spew nothing but HATE!

:wtftard:

HAHAHA...I don't think I've laughed this hard in a long time...NSFW Language, even if a lot of it is unintelligible

My kitteh is decidedly not a cunt. Sure, he can be an asshole, but he's not a cunt.

ea0702bbb901c3b0064d4c540fa8a6e4.jpg

Back