• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is the funniest movie of the last ten years?

Top 3 for me is Anchorman, Hangover and Wedding Crashers

the hangover was pee your pants funny on the first showing. sequels make you forget that.

really liked step brothers. pound for pound most laughs in a Will F joint.

but i'm going Borat at #1 and Knocked Up at #2

I forgot about Borat. That was funny. The Ali G show and Eastbound and Down would reduce me to tears I'd be laughing so hard. I think those two shows were funnier than any movie that came out.

seriously? weird.

I know i'm in the minority, but don't think i laughed once during the Hangover

I think I've railed against that movie more than any other on here, but yeah, I thought it was dreadful, not one genuinely funny thing in that movie.

it doesn't hold up after the first viewing, but i had fun when i first saw it.

Beerfest has way too many painful parts like the chanting. There's a film consulting firm out there whose niche is simply to remove the bad lines/scenes/concepts from comedies and they should have been hired.

Hangover was hilarious on first viewing, OK on subsequent ones.

I feel like Step Brothers was the opposite. It only gets better.

Superbad was solid, is solid, and will be solid.

When you spend as much time as ITC does around trees, you will inevitably lose your sense of humor. Emerson wasn't exactly a joke machine.

I'd forgotten Sarah Marshall. I also liked Get Him to the Greek.

Back