• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is the funniest movie of the last ten years?

This Is The End was only funny when Danny McBride (of Kenny Powers fame) was on screen. I agree the magazine jerk-off argument with Franco was gold, but it was all McBride. I enjoyed the concept of Jonah Hill being forcibly sodomized by Satan's demon...I didn't laugh, I just dislike Jonah Hill and found this scene "fulfilling" on some level. Similar feeling when Rihanna "died" early on.

Maybe not the funniest but I found MacGruber to be absolutely hilarious

yeah i'd put it up there with 21 jump street in terms of movies i had very low expectations for and really, really enjoyed

yeah i'd put it up there with 21 jump street in terms of movies i had very low expectations for and really, really enjoyed

Jesus, you guys have low standards. Macgruber might be one of the worst I've ever seen in the theater. The only funny part was when he was ready to get screwed, that was kinda funny.

This Is The End was only funny when Danny McBride (of Kenny Powers fame) was on screen. I agree the magazine jerk-off argument with Franco was gold, but it was all McBride. I enjoyed the concept of Jonah Hill being forcibly sodomized by Satan's demon...I didn't laugh, I just dislike Jonah Hill and found this scene "fulfilling" on some level. Similar feeling when Rihanna "died" early on.

I think "This is the End" along with "The World's End" are the funniest two movies I've seen in the last few years.

Jesus, you guys have low standards. Macgruber might be one of the worst I've ever seen in the theater. The only funny part was when he was ready to get screwed, that was kinda funny.

just different standards

i have thought some of the movies you've posted about ITT have been just gawd awful

just different standards

i have thought some of the movies you've posted about ITT have been just gawd awful

Yeah but this is movies not music, so I'm right and you're wrong here.

;)

Yeah but this is movies not music, so I'm right and you're wrong here.

;)

haha it's cool, i've been told i have low standards and that i'm pretentious when it comes to music, movies, books, TV, everything

i believe there's a word for all this, called "taste"

haha it's cool, i've been told i have low standards and that i'm pretentious when it comes to music, movies, books, TV, everything

i believe there's a word for all this, called "taste"

#classictowniehubris

I've noticed lots of rep for Shaun of the Dead and The World's End but none for Hot Fuzz. Hot Fuzz was my personal fave of the three.

Well my music taste is horrible but at least we both own it.

I agree w/ whoever said Danny mcbride and THis is the End.

Its a silly movie but Your Highness has some quality funny shit. Wise Wizard. Danny McBride. Courtney.

Your Highness was one of the absolute worst movies I have ever seen in a theater.

Saw a pre-screening of Macgruber on campus half drunk and legit cried laughing

Back