• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pubic hair on the urinal

CDeacMan

Ishmael Smith
Reaction score
Ladies, you can (probably) disregard this one.

So guys, I’m wondering if this scenario is familiar to anyone. You’re visiting a public restroom, most likely at your place of work. As you look down you notice that there is a small dark hair around the edge of your chosen urinal. Questions certainly come to mind. First they are obvious things like “what is that?” or “is that a pube?” But then those lead to deeper questions. How did a pube get on the urinal? Does a pube just fall out of your pants when you zip down? Do people shed pubes? Did someone run his hand through his mane as he was peeing and dislodged a hair that wasn’t hanging on very tightly? Is this a result of some kind of pubic region alopecia? Why is there only one? Am I standing on the rest right now? What is happening?

HELP ME UNDERSTAND

Here science- you lose on average 10 hairs a day from your head, can probably assume the same is for the rest of your body, leading to the common idea that you lose 100 hairs a day from your body. The chances that one of those 100 hairs is a single pubic hair is high, lower chance that once it falls out it falls to the urinal or other area that you see it.

Abstract
OBJECTIVE:

To define the range of normal for a standardized 60-second hair count in men without alopecia.
DESIGN:

Convenience sample.
SETTING:

Hospital-based practice.
PARTICIPANTS:

The study included 60 healthy men (age range, 20-60 years) without evidence of alopecia.
MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE:

Range of normal for a standardized 60-second hair count.
RESULTS:

Among the 20- through 40-year-old men, the shedding range was 0 to 78 hairs, with a mean of 10.2 hairs. Among the 41- through 60-year-old men, the range was 0-43 hairs, with a mean of 10.3 hairs. Low intrapatient variability for hair counts was found in both age groups, indicating consistent results on consecutive days for all participants. When repeated 6 months later in both age groups, the hair counts did not change much. The hair counts were repeated and verified by a trained investigator, with results similar to those of subject hair counts.
CONCLUSION:

A properly performed 60-second hair count is a simple, practical, and reliable tool for the assessment of hair shedding.

Nothing worse than a hair on those nice breath mints they put in the bottom of the urinal.

Here science- you lose on average 10 hairs a day from your head, can probably assume the same is for the rest of your body, leading to the common idea that you lose 100 hairs a day from your body. The chances that one of those 100 hairs is a single pubic hair is high, lower chance that once it falls out it falls to the urinal or other area that you see it.

Abstract
OBJECTIVE:

To define the range of normal for a standardized 60-second hair count in men without alopecia.
DESIGN:

Convenience sample.
SETTING:

Hospital-based practice.
PARTICIPANTS:

The study included 60 healthy men (age range, 20-60 years) without evidence of alopecia.
MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE:

Range of normal for a standardized 60-second hair count.
RESULTS:

Among the 20- through 40-year-old men, the shedding range was 0 to 78 hairs, with a mean of 10.2 hairs. Among the 41- through 60-year-old men, the range was 0-43 hairs, with a mean of 10.3 hairs. Low intrapatient variability for hair counts was found in both age groups, indicating consistent results on consecutive days for all participants. When repeated 6 months later in both age groups, the hair counts did not change much. The hair counts were repeated and verified by a trained investigator, with results similar to those of subject hair counts.
CONCLUSION:

A properly performed 60-second hair count is a simple, practical, and reliable tool for the assessment of hair shedding.

Stan Gable would have blown this study open as an outlier a few years ago.

I'm more concerned about assholes not flushing the urinal. How hard is it to smack a lever or push a little button after you finish pissing?

Agreed. I will give a normal toilet a hall pass because of germs from previous users (but a foot does the trick) but why not flush a chest high lever?
I'm more concerned about assholes not flushing the urinal. How hard is it to smack a lever or push a little button after you finish pissing?

Agreed. I will give a normal toilet a hall pass because of germs from previous users (but a foot does the trick) but why not flush a chest high lever?

Soooo... you don't believe there are shitwads who intentionally piss on urinal valves too?

LOL! Man don’t ruin it for me, I can’t lift my foot that high, and I flush at all cost.

I get it when it's on the lower rim, what's really weird to me is when it's up top of the urinal, there was probably some beans scratchin in that case, and now you're touching the same flush handle.

Nothing better. NOTHING FUCKING BETTER than finding a pube in a urinal. I just turned 68 a couple years ago, so I been on this old hunk of rock we call earth for quite a while. There are big pleasures and there are small pleasures, but pube-finding is the only thing that truly gets at my core, truly makes me feel spiritual, truly makes life feel worth it. After all, those little suckers have seen more than any of us. They have front row seats to the creation of life. Look in the mirror right now. See that face. See that neck. See those goddamn shoulders. Well, a friendly group of pubes were sitting right there, watching everything, when all of that bullshit in that mirror was being created by your old man's dick. You see, the dick has no perspective, it's just an animal savagely eating its prey. And the ballbag is just a sack of ammo, loading things up, and then flopping around, but the pubes? The pubes sit back, smile, and watch life unfold, knowing exactly how big of moment they're witnessing. They're sitting courtside to the most important show on earth. Who am I to disrespect that? Who are you to disrespect that?

So anyway, in about 1949, I started collecting pubes off urinals or public showers or hotel beds or if I'm feeling extra bold, right off some guy riding the bus who happened to be wearing shorts that day (and, listen, if you can't tell a pube from some other random piece of body hair, then you should send your diploma back to Wake). I've never missed a chance to snatch one. I found pubes in the delivery room during my son's birth and I found pubes in the viewing area during my ex-wife's execution. What do I do with them? The better question is "what don't I do with them?". I've made couches, beds, seatbelts, aprons, you name it. I'm typing this goddamn post in pube mittens, for fucks sake. Point is nothing makes me happier than those little buggers and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I often wonder who lets their pubes get that long.

On a semi-related note...

Saturday I saw a white-haired elderly gentleman wandering around Trader Joes. He had the most spectacular patch of black hair growing from his ears. He looked like he was wearing ear muffs. It was awesome and sad at the same time. I found myself wondering if I would ever get to the point where I just don't care anymore.

What self-respecting male still has pubic hair in this day and age? It's 2014, bro -- the lab rat look is IN.

Hairless_rat_dax.jpg

Back