• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Poor Ole Chris Washburn or Something to Make a Tar Hole Feel Better

From Washburn's FB page:

To all friends, this is a big mistake, I did get gas from that store, but I never went in to buy the gas. My so call boy went to pay, I went and got a drink and some skins and paid for it. My rider said he need some cash so for me to fill up, and pay him HALF, I did that, not knowing the card did not go threw, I never handle that card never seen it. My only question is; how do you buy gas if your card is DECLINE, but the name is Chris Washburn..

Well that clears it up. Buying gas is hard.

From Washburn's FB page:

To all friends, this is a big mistake, I did get gas from that store, but I never went in to buy the gas. My so call boy went to pay, I went and got a drink and some skins and paid for it. My rider said he need some cash so for me to fill up, and pay him HALF, I did that, not knowing the card did not go threw, I never handle that card never seen it. My only question is; how do you buy gas if your card is DECLINE, but the name is Chris Washburn..

Anyone else perplexed that a semicolon is actually used in this post?

Back