• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sources: Tyler Cavanaugh Transferring

Those quotes are such weak shit. Pretty disappointing. Ultimately saying his classmates won't have success the next two years. It's much more meaningful to experience success after adversity, rather than LeBroning it to South Beach.

I'm just wondering if he consulted that list of goals before he committed to play under the previous regime in the first place.

could he walk on at Cuse? Would be expensive but he would get his tourney wish.

lol, so basically Cav looked at our roster and realized he doesn't have a chance to go to the NCAAT with this putrid squad and didn't want to waste his final 2 years of eligibility. Don't really find fault with that.

lol, so basically Cav looked at our roster and realized he doesn't have a chance to go to the NCAAT with this putrid squad and didn't want to waste his final 2 years of eligibility. Don't really find fault with that.

#MillennialSolidarity

The fault is that any of the players could have seen and done the same thing. It's not like Cav is a big fish in a small pond here...

Many of the schools listed in his article are far from guarantees to make The Dance in two years.

The fault is that any of the players could have seen and done the same thing. It's not like Cav is a big fish in a small pond here...

Jeff Battle's absence may have something to do with this.

He hasn't gotten a job yet right?

Yet somehow he signed on here 2 years ago with a squad that had 0 chance of making the NCAA's.

And was going to stay here if [Redacted] was still here according to the board insiders.

And was going to stay here if [name redacted] was still here according to the board insiders.

Patty-Hearst-001.jpg

What a bitch

I think you are wrong on this. He is calling a spade a spade. We won't be making the NCAA in the next 2 years.

Cav is trying to make up for his stupid decision to play for Jeff [Redacted]. I can't fault him on this. He doesn't want to get McKie'd. Travis can only wish that he transferred. Cav is actually doing it.

Reactions: Ayo
I think you are wrong on this. He is calling a spade a spade. We won't be making the NCAA in the next 2 years.

Cav is trying to make up for his stupid decision to play for Jeff [Redacted]. I can't fault him on this. He doesn't want to get McKie'd. Travis can only wish that he transferred. Cav is actually doing it.

?????

You do realize Bz isn't the coach any more?

Back