• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sources: Tyler Cavanaugh Transferring

I think they meant with the players. Of course there are still pickup games.

[name redacted]'s players didn't want to get beat.

Besides, the coolness factor of hooping it up with college players just isn't there when the team gets beat by some of the worst in the nation. It was a little cooler to play against players who went toe to toe with the best in the nation.

Who would want to play with or against these players? No kid shows up to campus excited to see Devin Thomas. A lot of us showed up at Wake hyped to see Randolph Childress.

Who would want to play with or against these players? No kid shows up to campus excited to see Devin Thomas. A lot of us showed up at Wake hyped to see Delaney Rudd, Danny Young and Anthony Teachey.

FIFY as well.

Who would want to play with or against these players? No kid shows up to campus excited to see Devin Thomas. A lot of us showed up at Wake hyped to see ummm, ummm, Greg Keith and Ralph Kitley. That doesn't work does it?

So, yeah, maybe not so much for me

[name redacted]'s players didn't want to get beat.

Besides, the coolness factor of hooping it up with college players just isn't there when the team gets beat by some of the worst in the nation. It was a little cooler to play against players who went toe to toe with the best in the nation.

Ahhh, I shall hold on to the dream that I thought it was cool when I threw the alley-oop to Greg Keith. That hurts my coolness factor in reality though, huh?

1st guy I met at wake was Hubie Poteat. 2nd guy was Darius. Hubie, Darius, and I played limo for about 5 hours my second day on campus. Man college was great.

Ahhh, I shall hold on to the dream that I thought it was cool when I threw the alley-oop to Greg Keith. That hurts my coolness factor in reality though, huh?

Greg Keith was one of the most awkward looking players to ever wear a Wake Forest uniform.

Gilbert was one of the first people I met on campus. I met him in the TV room in Reynolda Hall. I played some pickup with Charlie, Gilbert, Junior, Todman, Bowden and couple of others early on.

Dandy Dan Moody played on a intramural softball team with 1976 and me.

Gilbert was one of the first people I met on campus. I met him in the TV room in Reynolda Hall. I played some pickup with Charlie, Gilbert, Junior, Todman, Bowden and couple of others early on.

Dandy Dan Moody played on a intramural softball team with 1976 and me.

Rode home with Dandy Dan Moody some to Kingsport Tennessee some to see my aunts & uncles. My Uncle was the AD & asst principal at his high school outside of Kingsport. Nice guy & could drink some beer.

Nobody cares about your past experiences with players. This goes for everyone. Seriously. Nobody cares.

Lame Duck Williams once gave Numbers a head nod walking past Numbers on the Quad. Total class act.

Back