• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sources: Tyler Cavanaugh Transferring

The size of that class was seriously unhealthy for our program. We absolutely needed some of those guys to transfer. Ideally, we would have held on to CMM, Thomas, Moto and Cav, but in the end its unlikely we would have made the tournament even if they had stayed so ultimately it doesn't matter much.

That's a pretty solid core for a team, especially if we still brought in some of the younger talent we currently have. I think that's probably a bubble team.

I'm sure I missed it but did we think he would be an NBA player?

I'm sure I missed it but did we think he would be an NBA player?

I remember being very high on his development. PH was a Cav fan as well iirc. His game was well suited for the modern PF. He just needed time.

There's been discussion on the JC thread since Cav is his teammate.

Got it. Interesting to look back. Forgot he transferred before Manning coached a game. I guess Tyler didn't realize he could have been a 1st rounder. :)

That’s it, Manning is an amazing big man coach, he didn’t even coach Cav and he ends ups in the NBA. I mean, wow.

That’s it, Manning is an amazing big man coach, he didn’t even coach Cav and he ends ups in the NBA. I mean, wow.
Coach Dan just caught his eye, whispered his name, and the rest is history.

Right Moto to Towson, I was thinking of Rountree at Iona (didn't realize he graduated in 3 years so was he really a transfer?)

Rondale is averaging 11 points and 31 minutes in his first two games for Marshall. He seemed like a good guy and I am glad he may have found the right spot for him. One of those games was Xavier so the competition has been legit.

The only actual case I've ever heard of where message board/blogs/twitter (social presence in general) were a factor in a recruit not attending Wake was Isaac Haas.

The only actual case I've ever heard of where message board/blogs/twitter (social presence in general) were a factor in a recruit not attending Wake was Isaac Haas.

It predates you quite a bit, but Joel Przybilla was said to have been affected.

And Vander Blue.

EC, Conley's cousin, also told us that OCC read the boards regularly as did other guys he knew.

Back