• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grade Coach Manning's Performance To Date

How's he doing so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't forget Cav and Moto committed to the coaching staff at an extraordinarily toxic time between the fanbase and the AD and HC. I have to believe they liked the coaching staff a great deal to have chosen Wake at that time. Whether it be Battle, Rusty, Bzzz or whomever. I would think there would have to be an extremely bitter taste in those guys' mouths from Bzzz being fired, and Rusty and Battle no longer there. Just how it is and I respect those guys for the work they put in and the effort. They were both much improved. What I won't do is blame Manning for losing them. Or Shelton. I don't know much about Shelton, but Cav and Moto were hard workers with a decent skill set that could have had very strong junior and senior seasons. Calling them subpar ACC players is wrong, especially when they had only been here for their first 2 years. Also, every team needs good role players. Ask Pop if he would like to lose Diaw, Green, Mills, or Splitter. Hell, Manu is really a role player at this point. Pretty f'ing big one, but he really is.

Back