• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banned: RJKarl

IrishSlim

The Sultan of Swashbuckle
Reaction score
For 3 days, for suggesting DeacMan should off himself on the "2 Questions about Soccer" Thread.

As if the guy's persecution complex needed further stoking...

Can I tell someone to DIAF?

I got banned on the other boards for saying that to someone. Might have been the Fish That Saved Pittsburgh.

That thread wasn't really trolling, it was just him being ignorant.

Furthermore, if that rule were actually being followed then Lectro would have been permabanned.

Lol absurd. You're gonna have to ban a lot of taggers and posters.

Truth. What's the difference in posting horrible things and tagging them?

I'm pretty certain it was not a serious wish that DeacMan kill himself.

Mods should just call it what it is, and at least recognize this is about rj constantly being a burden, that this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I think I told bdz to die in a fire when the Masiello degree news broke. #noragrets

Mods should just call it what it is, and at least recognize this is about rj constantly being a burden, that this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

If that's the case, though, ban him. Just fucking ban him. What does three days do, other than give him more reason to whine and stir up more shit?

As far as I can tell, he is not even posting over at Scout. Should we be concerned?

The dozens or hundreds of threats to kill me or wish me or my family dead are OK.

The year of stalking me is OK.

A mod using his position to put Nazi propoganda as my avatar is OK.

I apologized and gave my word that nothing would happen. This is diametrically opposite to those who promise to continue and wish me death.

Also in the interim since it happened, Slim and I have even made peace. Other fulfilling phna's request for retaliation, I have received many negs without retaliating to any of the usual suspects.

I have proven for that week that I have changed. To do this now, without any warning, after an apology and proof it won't happen is as wrong as my actions and the actions of the mod who put all of this into motion.

Of that person is not going to be held responsible.

#justiceforrj

RJ is gonna go apeshit about this when he gets back.

Back