• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 148: at least we get all these awesome baseball highlights now... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread 148: rsf getting wasted on wine coolers and zima

Sometimes a chill bros night is all you need. We ate some tacos, drank some cervesas, and talked about women and the world. It was very therapeutic.

I also can't wait to get some sleep. CoworkerGirl is moving to her new place tomorrow and her best friend from H-Town is visiting. Apparently we will be DRINKING. Luckily I enlisted a bro or two to join.

Last edited:
Sometimes a chill bros night is all you need. We ate some tacos, drank some cervesas, and talked about women and the world. It was very therapeutic.

I also can't wait to get some sleep. CoworkerGirl is moving to her new place tomorrow and her best friend from H-Town is visiting. Apparently we will be DRINKING. Luckily I enlisted a bro or two to join.
#PensiveBrasky

bro night does not end at 11:30 on a friday

It does when you gotta be up at 8 to run before work. I missed BODYPUMP this morning because of my activities last night, and I need some exercise. Plus my body is so good right now, I don't wanna let it slip. Having a girl with a tight bod tell you how hot you are, while she's on top of you, will never get old.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.

bros don't wake up early to run before work at 8AM on saturday

Note I just mentally said I'm going to wake up at 7 to do work tomorrow as I was supposed to do work ever since I left work early at 3 but here I am, still playing Mario Kart and boozing and its like 10PM already so obviously I'm not going to actually do work tonight

wait, so you're already banging out co-worker girl? Or you were just bringing back some memory from your past

I'm not sure there's anything safer than a surveillance system already installed. And heaven forbid you only have half an acre.

one gal was blowing my phone up at THREE AM asking what pizza place delivered at that hour

may have to drop her from the BULLPEN

No #getbutt from mdmh last night. Maybe tonight.

Don't be so #nervous about it. Remember that mdmh is very #sensitive. You have to make him feel comfortable by talking about how misunderstood UK student-athletes are.

Just tell the agent you want out, no decent real estate agent is going to force you to remain in an agency contract with them (especially if you aren't interested in buying any of the houses you've already been shown). I think there is a pretty simple form for agreement to part ways as well. People hop to different agents all the time. Probably the most frustrating part about working in real estate.

Also lol at it being a terrorist cell in Winston-Salem. I doubt a terrorist cell is going to put their home on the market.

They were probs just harassed by racist neighbors, thus the security cameras and the house listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back