• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 148: at least we get all these awesome baseball highlights now... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just a poker house, but it's not like that's something that isn't fixed as soon as you move in.

Also lol at it being a terrorist cell in Winston-Salem. I doubt a terrorist cell is going to put their home on the market.

They were probs just harassed by racist neighbors, thus the security cameras and the house listing.

No one was living there. I think it was just a place where they were playing poker. It was being rented to them and the owner was putting it up for sell. It was just the oddest thing.

Just found the paperwork that we sign and we can get out without any issue. In fact it says we don't have to notify the agent.

And what were these "Islamist Magazines"? Like Time and People types or something like Jihad Digest?

And what were these "Islamist Magazines"? Like Time and People types or something like Jihad Digest?

My gut told me something was off. I ended up telling a friend of mine in the military when we were discussing the house search. I told him which magazines and all of a sudden he got very concerned about them but wouldn't tell me why. His only comment was stay away from that house and immediate area. I told a couple other friends and most of us just found the whole situation humorous but frustrating that she thought it was cute.

Aside from the whole sketchiness, that house isn't an option. It would need a big gut job of the kitchen and bedrooms in order to live in it comfortably. I don't want to take on that big of a remodel.

Yesss just remembered that there is a Rita's in GSO.

AND IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER SO THEY GOT DEALZ!

You should probs at least notify the agent you're going to explore other options.. it's kind of a dick move otherwise.

You should probs at least notify the agent you're going to explore other options.. it's kind of a dick move otherwise.

I will but I thought that was interesting. I just got our lease offer from the owner of the house we live in. We have less than a month to make a decision.

Kate1.jpg

$500,000 for a decent home in a safe neighborhood in Winston-Salem? Huh? No way.

Chat Thread 148: rsf getting wasted on wine coolers and zima

$500,000 for a decent home in a safe neighborhood in Winston-Salem? Huh? No way.

I got a decent home in a safe neighborhood here for half that. :noidea:

Yeah, you can get into Sherwood Forest for like $300K.

I had the dopest fat boy breakfast this morning in THE BORO. Spot called Danny's on New Garden where it intersects Battleground. Pork tenderloin, 2 eggs, 2 biscuits, grits, and gravy for $5.20. Turned it into two tenderloin and runny egg biscuits and dipped in the gravy. Just stupid. Surprisingly the rest of the food my table got was pretty mediocre but this meal was the tits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back