• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 148: at least we get all these awesome baseball highlights now... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went to Walmart before we left and picked up some AMERICA stuff for the trip. Yesterday I rocked a sweet sleeveless AMERICAN HUNTING shirt with a picture of a deer on it. Not sure what I have for today, but I hope I saved the best for last with the match tonight. I did grab some STARS AND STRIPES glasses but I'm pretty sure they're for teenage girls and also the visibility on them is super not good because of the stars. I don't know. We'll see.

I have a date tonight. I think I will feel like Brasky does about his chick about this guy.

I have a date tonight. I think I will feel like Brasky does about his chick about this guy.

Hope it goes well. You're very lucky to have a built-in sitter like Mett to stay with the kids.

Also we are doing our first online Harris teeter order today. I am ridiculously excited about it. #oldmarried

Oh man, it's a T-shirt that says USA ROCKS with a picture of stone George Washington playing electric guitar and stone Abe Lincoln on drums.

The irony of cheap patriotic shit made by chinese child laborers was not lost on us, but where the fuck do you get American made patriotic wear on short notice?

This shirt was $4, and that is why I love AMERICA, and that is why ron paul 2012, and that is why this horse is worth one billion dollars.

3rojai.jpg

I thought that I was super patriotic but then that asshole had to go and one up me with this.

yge4ebuj.jpg

u3egyse7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back