• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 148: at least we get all these awesome baseball highlights now... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fav flag shirt doesn't fit =( Not sure about my 'YOLO - Better Be American' shirt.

DAT LURKER is super not okay with water, and seems a little #nervous/#edgy about this ferry trip and subsequent beachin'. I gave him my American flag snapback (I'm wearing the stars bandana again), hope that cures all of his anxieties.

DAT LURKER is super not okay with water, and seems a little #nervous/#edgy about this ferry trip and subsequent beachin'. I gave him my American flag snapback (I'm wearing the stars bandana again), hope that cures all of his anxieties.

Just talk to him about hops. It will soothe him.

Got dropped off at my car by the ladyfriend about 30 mins ago, and I've already listened to BORN IN THE USA five times. I AM SO HYPED.

Also as of some ungodly hour this morning/last night, Brasky is in an exclusive relationship. #scoooooooooooooop

Last edited:
Got dropped off at my car by the ladyfriend about 30 mins ago, and I've already listened to BORN IN THE USA five times. I AM SO HYPED.

Also as of some ungodly hour this morning/last night, Brasky is in an exclusive relationship. #scoooooooooooooop

Ah the classic, late-night bargaining. Romance epitomized.

Built an armoire this morning. Made a big breakfast. Ran seven miles. Finally beat Pistol Pete and the Hawks in NBA 2K12 with Jerry West. Huge morning.

What my wife is wearing today:

yzumarat.jpg

lol... watching soccer this morning and my fiancee says "i'm tired of watching these guys cry every two seconds"

Built an armoire this morning. Made a big breakfast. Ran seven miles. Finally beat Pistol Pete and the Hawks in NBA 2K12 with Jerry West. Huge morning.

Lol. Snapchat tells me it was your better half that built the armoire while you played video games.

Did you end up just getting the armoire at ikea?

Watched this is the end for the first time last night/this morning

Good flick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back